Coffee lovers rejoice! There are cafés scattered all over Cambridge. You are almost always in walking distance of a local spot where you can order a drink, pop open your laptop, and relax. As a Cambridge resident and coffee addict, I have put together a list of five of my favorite cafés.
1. Tatte Bakery and Café - EVERYTHING IS GOOD!
(Kendall Square & Harvard Square locations)
2. Darwin’s Ltd.- Get here before 10:30 am for a delicious breakfast sandwich.
(Harvard & Central Square locations)
3. Flour Bakery + Café - No matter what time of day, get a sticky bun!
(Cambridgeport, Harvard, and Central Square locations)
4. 1369 Coffee House - A totally relaxed environment where you can spend hours.
(Central & Inman Square locations)
5. Catalyst Café - Decadent donut specials.
(Kendall Square location)