Flowers are synonymous with celebration, new beginnings, romance, and farewells. They bring a smile to almost everyone's face without words. And for those of us who are city dwellers, flowers bring a much needed natural beauty to our homes.
1. Nellie's Wildflowers - Davis Square. Nellie's is a charming shop with amazing staff. A local favorite for good reason. They offer an array of flower arrangements and many fresh cut wildflowers perfect for a casual bouquets.
2. Wagner Floral Design - Union Square. Wagner is a lovely shop that adds a sleek clean feel to all their arrangements. They also offer house plants and orchids.
3. Bostonian Florist - Prospect Hill. This local shop has plenty of fresh cut flowers and a great selection of small house plants. A great option if you are buying flowers on a whim or a last minute gift.
4. Mystic Florist - East Somerville. Mystic is a wonderful family-owned and operated florist with a great reputation. This shop has great selection of flowers and a clear devotion to costumer service.
5. Foret Design Studio - Union Square. Foret is a stunning design studio specializing in floral event styling. With a background in visual display co-owners Rose Mattos and Erin Heath bring their floral designs to life. Their work has been featured in many local and national magazines.