Like to work out? Here are five health clubs in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
1. Wellbridge Athletic Club. Harvard Square. This is my gym. I like the exercise bikes and the free weights and the steam room. They also have a small pool (pictured below).
2. Cambridge Athletic Club. Kendall Square. Three locations. Basketball league and group fitness classes on the menu here.
3. Handlebar Indoor Cycling Studio. Harvard Square. Just up the street from the Compass office. Popular with several of my colleagues. Are you ready to sweat?
4. Boston Sports Club. Central Square. Multiple locations in Greater Boston.
5. VIM Fitness. Central Square. Two locations. A local, independent company based in Cambridge. Environmentally-friendly facilities designed to appeal to your senses.