Game Night!!! Put your iPads and tablets away - it's time to look your competition right in the eye. Children's closets are full of games and toys, but games are not just for the young. These 5 stores cater to game enthusiasts of all ages. Yahtzee!
1. Pandemonium Books & Games - Central Square. This store is for the serious gamer. They are your best source of new games, latest books, and game reviews. Pandemonium also offers a calendar of daily in-store events.
2. The Curious George Store - Harvard Square. The world's only Curious George Store calls Harvard Square home. It's an absolutely charming store and a real treat for children.
3. The Games People Play - Harvard Square. This stores has all the classic games, countless puzzles for all skill levels, and a collection of unique games. A Harvard Square fixture for the last 42 years. The best puzzle selection in town.
4. Henry Bear's Park - Porter Square. This local chain opened its first store in Cambridge in 1976 on Huron Ave. For the last 40 years it has been keeping children happy and entertained. They also offer a variety of adult games.
5. Magic Beans - Huron Village. This store is a favorite of expecting parents and children. Magic Beans promotes their car seats and strollers, but as many locals know, the store doesn't end there. Toys and games for all ages! Their user-friendly website also offers in store pick up.