52 Garden Street, Cambridge
52 Garden Street in Cambridge
• Located in Neighborhood Nine.
• Offering easy access to Harvard Law School and Harvard Square.
• Harlow building (designed by architect Hamilton Harlow)
• Built in 1924
• 42 units (studio + 1-br + 1-br plus study residences).
• Elevator building. Four floors.
• Professional management.
• Common laundry room.
• Pets require trustee approval.
• No parking.
• CLICK HERE to see condos ACTIVE or Under Agreement or Recently SOLD at 52 Garden Street.
• For assistance with buying or selling at this address, contact me.
Are you buying soon?
Your successful home search starts with your successful team.
Selling your home?
See how we can help you sell your home faster and for more money.