Francine called me right before Christmas. Her house – a fixer-upper in Cambridge - had been on the market with another agent in the fall market and did not sell. She was looking for a new agent in the new year.
In January, I met with Francine in person at her home. I told Francine she needed three things:
1) A professional floor plan
2) A professional photo shoot (with extra shots of the garden)
3) A price reduction
All were agreed to.
• The new floor plan made known the house was larger than previously reported.
• The new photos showed the house – and the garden – to best advantage.
• The new list price brought the house into market value range.
I re-listed the home for Francine. More than one party asked me, "Is this really the same house that was on before?" Yes, I said. In short order we received multiple offers. SOLD!